The church of Santa Margherita, known since1240, from 1302 to 1318 belonged to the Parish of Campiliola and afterwards to that of Castelnovo ne' Monti. The former building in 1543 has a single nave, which was enlarged and oriented east-west around 1664. The Church, dedicated to Santa Margherita Virgin and Martyr, extensively restructured, is oriented liturgically with a sloping façade on which an archivolted portal opens and there's a large rosette. The layout has a single nave with three altars, while the surface is made of stone and has finished angulars. The bell tower has a square base and rises on the northern side and the bell cell, enhanced by a slight border, has an archivolted and squared opening on each side.
Construction period: about 1240