The Court of Legoreccio(531m), mentioned in 1315 in the Reggiani Assessments, is organised on three little residential zones, that rise on hilly slopes and wane to Tassobbio. Here dominated the Dalla Palude. Their abode represents nowadays one of the greatest architectural jewels of the Reggiano Apennines. This patrician residence is characterized of big seventeenth-century court, delimited by arcade. On the east side of the residence there is a tower of 1300-1400. A oratory, dedicated at Blessed Virgin and provided with seventeenth-century lock, is connected at this splendid court. The historic building is tied at a difficult event of war, during the Resistence: the 17th November 1944 Legoreccio was theater of the massacre of 27 Partisans from one hundred of Nazi-Fascist. From Legoreccio the panoramic itinerary it completes near Crovara castle, reduced in ruins, but in a panoramic position on the valley, and Scalucchia, tipic appenninic hamlet with rock faced houses.
How to get there.
About 20 km from the administrative capital.
from the administrative capital take the SS 513 towards San Polo, near Buvolo take the junction for Legoreccio. Altitude: 524 m