Description: It is a structure made of stone placed on an embankment.The unveiling of the monument, by the sculptor Enrico Prampolini, dates back to November 6, 1927. Dedicated to the dead soldiers of the 1915 -18 war, the manufactured product was then modified through the adjustment of some plates in white marble unveiled on November 2, 1947. In 1990 the monument was moved from the centre of the village to the cemetary. So the graves surrounding the work were placed at its foot and they follow the difference in height of the land. The celebrative epigraph is situated at the top of the structure made of stone. The names and particulars of the fallen people are divided into "Fallen for freedom", "Dead in war", "Civil fallen", "Missing for freedom", "Missing in different fronts".
Inscription: "Casina to her dead people // 1915 - 18 // 1935 -38 // 1940 - 45. "N. Brugnoli, A. Canovi - The Sorrowful Stones".