Description: The church of S. Paolo, reconstructed between 1664 and 1675, in the tithes of the year 1318 is cited as dependent on the S. Vitale Parish. The building is situated within the enclosure of the antique castle of which part of the wall remains and traces of the defensive systems and of fortifications amongst which an archer slit. A lower portico, on which you can see an ashlar dated "MAI –XXII-1789", leads to the court of the church. The church has a sloping shape façade directed towards the south. The architraved portal bears the inscriptions: "AD MAJOREM dei GLORIAM AMEN – R.D.J. (OANNES B.) MANF. (redi). REC. (tor) ET POPULUS BEBII UNA CUM SOC. BUS. S.S. (s.ti. SACRAMENTI) ATQUE ROS. (Rii) HOC TEMPLUM COSTRUENDUM CURARUNT. ANNO DOMINI 1675". On a jamb the year "1810" is engraved. In the center of the plan there's a small elegant a cantella baroque window with relief volute decorations. The belfry rises on the side of the façade and has a scarp wall base, angular alternating recurrence ashlars and mono-hole cell.