Description: The parochial church, which has the following inscription on its façade: "D.O.M. – B.B.P. –AN. JUB. 1650", greatly restructured after the second half of the XX century, does not have any particularly noteworthy features. It has an ogival arcade and three altars. The adjoining rectory, built in 1907 maintains construction features, probably built over previous ones attributable to the 19th century. The antique church did not have the lateral chapels. The chapel dedicated to the blessed Virgin of Carmine dates back to 1633, year in which the plague was rampant.