A former structure, situated according to Vicar Milani on the left bank of the Dorgola brook it was a modest chapel dedicated to San Paolo. The church appears listed in the Register of Tithes of 1318 along with its rector Ugo as being dependent in 1318 to 1623 on the parish of Baiso. The date of constitution of the current parish seems to be around 1446. From 1538 to1623 the parish remained alternatively dependent on the parish of Baiso and San Vitale of Carpineti, the latter being the one it belonged to from this late date up to 1799. At the beginning of the XIX century it was raised to the level of Vicariate. The church of San Paolo has an elegant baroque façade scanned by pilaster strips and ending in an arched, spired pediment. The portal is archivolted, squared with broken frontispiece, while on the side there are two niches with statues of saints. The inside is in volto.
The bell tower rises on the side of the northern wall and is concluded by a single-light window cell.
The church underwent restoration in 1848 and 1869.