Search this site

The church of Saint Peter in Cerrè Sologno

Contacts:

  • 0522 804183

Place:

Via XXIV Marzo, 4 - Cerrè Sologno - 42030 Villa Minozzo

How to get there:

Accessibility
Location Cerrè Sologno
It's about 20 km from the administrative capital
Route:
From the administrative capital you take the SP 59 for Ligonchio and stop in the town of Cerrè Sologno

Entrance fee:

ingresso gratuito

Gratuitousness:

Yes

Tourist Area:

Apennines

Additional notes:

Additional information
It's always visible from the outside, but for a visit on the inside contact the parish priest.

Analytical text:

Description
The territory that currently belongs to this parish was alternatively under the care of Piolo and Sologno. Afterwards, as a parish, it belonged to Carù. Before the visit of Pallavicini in 1456, a chapel in the Cantù territory was considered a church, it was dedicated to San Pietro. From 1475 to 1564 it was joined to Caprile. It retains a praiseworthy Carrara marble icon on the façade bearing the inscription "Berto di Pietro…1647"
Last update: March 8, 2021

Municipality:

Villa Minozzo
Piazza della Pace, 1
42030 Villa Minozzo (RE)
0522 801122
0522 801359

A cura della redazione IAT Informazione e Accoglienza Turistica dell'Unione Montana dei Comuni dell’Appennino Reggiano
Via Franceschini 1/a - 42035 Castelnovo ne’ Monti (R.E.) | Tel. 0522 810430 Fax 0522 812313 | E-mail: iat@appenninoreggiano.it