Description: Inaugurated on the 18 May 1980, the monument is a Giorgio Benevelli's work. It is constituted by a sculptural group made by stone and iron, and in the front part it presents an irregular shaped gravestone, on its surface there is the epigraph. the sculptural group is constituted by a stone stele to which is joint an iron element that represents a drape on which a tower is based. The clients were the Anpi of Cervarezza and the municipal administration of Busana.
Inscription: "To all those who fought suffered and fell in the antifascist struggle and in the war of liberation /Anpi Cervarezza/Administratio of Busana/1921-1945. " N.Brugnoli, A.Canovi - Le Pietre Dolenti ".