The composition is constituted by a cippus and a aedicule drawn close in the 90s after the works on SS 63. The cippus, totally in white marble, shows a grooved epigraph and is dominated by a bronze five-pointed star on which the inscription " CVI " is engraved. The aedicule rests on a cement plinth, it is in travertine and consists of a dark marble gravestone with epigraph and names in relief. The unveiling of the cippus is dated back to the 13 June 1954. The clients of the aedicule are the struggle companions, the communes of Castelnovo nè Monti, Ramiseto and Busana and its unveiling was made on the occasion of the thirtieth anniversary of the Liberation (1975). Inscription: Cippus: SPARAVALLE BATTLE/A HANDFUL OF HEROS AGAINST AN HORDE/THE PARTISANS/GIGLIOLI ENNIO/GIGLIOLI MARINO/CANEDOLI GIULIO/TORCHES OF FREEDOM/HERE FELL//13 GIUGNO 1954. Aedicule: IN THIS BATTLES AREA/DURING THE WAR OF LIBERATION 1943-45/IN CONTRAST WITH THE NAZI-FASCIST OPPRESSION STEPS/THE PARTISANS/FELL/ FOR FREEDOM AND SOCIAL JUSTICE/IN THE XXX OF THE RESISTENCE/THE STRUGGLE COMPANIONS AND THE COMMUNES OF CATELNOVO NE' MONTI, RAMISETO AND BUSANA " N.Brugnoli, A.Canovi - Le Pietre Dolenti ".