The church of Saint Joseph and Saint Leonardo abbot in Civago
Civago - 42030 Villa Minozzo
- 0536 968020 Parrocchia
How to get there:
From the main town SP 9 toward Civago.
The church was rebuilt in in the present location at the beginning of the 17th century and turned into parish in 1626.
The church shows a tripartite face with the central body marked by two lateral pillars, which end with a pediment.
In the centre there is a rose window.
The internal map is composed by three aisles with the same height, divided by cooked material columnes on which thin Lombard style arches are arranged.
The bell tower rises narrow the church with a light mitre basement and a belfry with square monohole.
Last update: April 11, 2022